Sunday, September 30, 2012

Day 25 ( A Chill out Day) In the Mountain View RV Park in Hemet, CA  -0- miles Total still = 5357.3
We decided to take what my hiking/biking son would call a zero day (no miles).  This was our first non-KOA park ( I couldn't call it a campground).  It was just out of the center of the town but relatively quiet (especially as compared to Pomona).  In the morning, we stayed inside pretty much enjoying the A/C as the outside Temp was approaching 100 (It got to about 103 in the afternoon).  I caught up on my blog posts and Jan did some knitting and reading. In the afternoon I watched the end of the Ryder Cup on TV (sad ending for the U.S.)  Dave's brother came over to visit after lunch and after the golf match we went over to his camper to join them.  In the evening after supper we did some trip planning and decided on our route for the next day or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment